Phenix City, Alabama Sales Tax Calculator
Plus Tax Amount
Minus Tax Amount
Simply enter an amount into our calculator above to estimate how much sales tax you'll likely see in Phenix City, Alabama. Afterwards, hit calculate and projected results will then be shown right down here.
To see more detailed info and gain additional insight, continue reading below!
Average Sales Tax
Table of Contents
The average cumulative sales tax rate in Phenix City, Alabama is 9.81% with a range that spans from 9.75% to 9.88%. This encompasses the rates on the state, county, city, and special levels.
Phenix City is located within Russell County, Alabama.
Within Phenix City, there are around 4 zip codes with the most populous one being 36867. As far as sales tax goes, the zip code with the highest sales tax is 36867 and the zip code with the lowest sales tax is 36868. Scroll down for a full list of locations. If you want to directly search for a specific location, you can do so at the top of the page.
The timezone for Phenix City, Alabama is currently Central Daylight Time (CDT) where the offset to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) is -05:00.
Quick Reference Table
- We've compiled a table of common values below according to an average sales tax rate of 9.81% in Phenix City, Alabama.
- To maintain clarity and consistency, all numbers below have been rounded in the standard fashion.
- If your value falls outside of the range presented, just input your desired value into our calculator above.
- Last reviewed on January 22, 2023.
- The content shown on this page is only for informational purposes only. Nothing here constitutes tax advice or advice of any other kind.
- The data here only represents the estimated common sales tax rate in this particular location. Exceptions may exist depending on the type of business, the type of product sold, and other factors.
- If you notice a miscalculation or error with our calculator (most likely caused by a typo somewhere), feel free to direct message us on twitter and let us know. However, if you have specific tax questions, please consult a licensed tax professional.
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.