Total Profit Per ItemError, Please Try Again$ 0.00
Profit Margin0.00 %
Total Profit / Total Revenue
Return on Cost0.00 %
Total Profit / Item Cost
Minimum Price to Profit$ 0.00
Total Fees$ 0.00
Average Fee Rate0.00 %
Total Fees / Total Revenue
Total Revenue$ 0.00
Transaction Fee$ 0.00
Payment Processing Fee$ 0.00
Total Fees$ 0.00
Total Cost$ 0.00
Additional VAT$ 0.00
Total Profit$ 0.00
Enter your values into the calculator above to calculate your fees and profit when selling on StockX. You'll then get your estimated results and a quick summary down here.
Given the options that you've provided, if you sell an item for 0 on StockX, which you originally acquired for 0 along with a shipping cost of 0, then you should make 0 in profit after 0 in total fees. In terms of percentage, the fees end up being around 0 % of your revenue. This results in a profit margin of about 0 % after including your costs. Based on your item cost of 0, your return on cost should be around 0 %.
In order to breakeven, you'll need to sell for at least 0.
Investomatica's StockX Calculator
Mobile friendly and easy to use
- A modern, clean and dynamic interface that's easy to use and works just as well on mobile phones as it does on desktop computers. No need for a separate and clunky app on your phone that wastes your storage space. Simply bookmark this page on your mobile browser and you're good to go! Many mobile browsers also let you pin bookmarks onto your home screen for the ultimate convenience.
Automatic calculations and saving
- Our stockx calculator will automatically calculate and re-calculate as you enter and change values.
- Visit often? Our stockx calculator saves you time by automatically saving your last entered numbers and options so you can pick up right where you left off. Note that all data is only stored locally on your browser. If you want to reset the calculator, there's a handy "reset calculator" button. Alternatively, clearing your browser cache works too.
- Our stockx calculator is the only one that includes breakeven analysis for every single scenario that can be configured given our list of options. Give yourself a much better idea of how to price your items and sales by knowing the minimum price required to make a profit. (Note that stockx requires all prices to be in whole numbers)
- Prices on stockx require a whole dollar amount without any cents. For example, setting a price of $11.05 would not be allowed while setting a price of exactly $11 would be. It's part of their premium brand image and philosophy. As a result, our calculator only accepts whole dollar amounts for the "sold price" field.
What is StockX?
StockX is an online marketplace for buying and selling 100% authentic, high value, high end, and sometimes rare items that include streetwear, sneakers, electronics, collectibles, trading cards, and accessories.
What makes StockX special?
The stockx platform is unique with their focus on ensuring that all items are 100% authentic and in almost pristine condition. To accomplish this, sellers do not sell and ship directly to buyers. Instead, sellers list items and when an item sells, they ship to stockx. This is where expert staff at stockx analyze and verify the quality and authenticity of each item. Assuming your item passes all checks, stockx will then ship the item over to the buyer and release the funds to you.
How much does StockX take in fees?
Selling fees on stockx are relatively simple with three main types. They are the transaction fee, the payment processing fee, and the shipping fee. Both the transaction fee and shipping fee will vary based on several factors, but the payment processing fee is a simple flat rate of 3% of the item's selling price.
- The transaction fee is a percentage based fee that varies based on your seller level.
- The seller level is determined based on your selling performance which includes your number of sales and total amount of your sales. Only either one of those criteria has to be met in order to attain a seller level. To see your selling statistics, simply visit your profile page in your account settings within the stockx platform.
- Your sales activity is continously analyzed each calendar quarter with it resetting at the end of each quarter. Once you fulfill the sales requirements and achieve a seller level, you receive the benefits immediately and will keep them for the current calendar quarter and the next calendar quarter.
- Additional discounts in the transaction fee exist for those on seller level 4 or higher. If you ship 95% of this month's sales on time, you'll get an additional 1% off in the form of a "successful ship bonus". Additionally, if you also ship over 60% of the month's sales within 36 hours of the sale, you'll also earn another additional 1% off in the form of a "quick ship bonus". To see your progress towards each bonus, simply visit the selling tab in your account settings within the stockx platform.
|Level||Sales Required||Sales ($) Required||Base Transaction Fee|
Minimum Transaction Fee
- The transaction fee also has a minimum amount that varies based on the item category and your account's currency.
Shipping Fees for Sellers
- Again, sellers do not ship directly to buyers on stockx. Instead, when a sale is made, sellers ship to stockx, where expert staff verify and authenticate your item before then shipping it out to the buyer.
- The general cost to ship an item to stockx varies based on your location. The below table shows these shipping rates. However, there are exceptions to this rule. For example, larger and heavier items may incur a higher shipping fee.
- Note that the shipping label is provided by stockx. In other words, sellers have no control over the cost when shipping an item to stockx.
|Market||Currency||Seller Shipping Rate|
|All Other Markets||USD||$30.00|
|Japan (Billing Address in Japan & JPY Currency)||JPY||¥1,000|
|Japan (Billing Address outside Japan & non-JPY Currency)||USD||$15.00|
|Republic of Cyprus||EUR||€15.00|
Notes about VAT
Some regions outside of the United States may impose tax on the transaction in the form of Value Added Tax (VAT). VAT may apply on both the revenue and the fees. If these apply to you, simply toggle the appropriate VAT field in our calculator.
StockX Calculator Disclaimer
- Investomatica is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with stockx.
- While we try our best to stay up to date with changes in fee rules and structures, we make no guarantee our stockx calculator will always be accurate. It is your responsibility to conduct your own due diligence before making any business decision.
- If you notice that the fees have changed or if you notice a major miscalculation or error with our stockx calculator, feel free to direct message us on twitter and let us know. However, if you have specific questions regarding stockx fees and your stockx account, please directly contact stockx support.
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other.
Disqus Advertisement Disclaimer
Ads that show up within the disqus comment area below are added in by disqus. Investomatica has no control over those ads and does not benefit from them.