Sales Tax Calculator
Before Tax Amount$0.00
Plus Tax Amount$0.00
Minus Tax Amount$0.00
If you're selling an item and want to receive $0.00 after taxes, you'll need to sell for $0.00.
Enter an amount into the calculator above to find out how what kind of sales tax you'll see in zip code 78233. You'll then get results that can help provide you a better idea of what to expect.
Sales Tax Rate
Table of Contents
The estimated 2022 sales tax rate for zip code 78233 is 8.25%. This includes the rates on the state, county, city, and special levels.
The timezone for zip code 78233 is currently Central Daylight Time (CDT) where the offset to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) is -05:00.
Sales Tax Breakdown For Zip Code 78233
|Tax Jurisdiction||Sales Tax Rate|
For more details, please check the official Texas government source below.
For income tax, please visit our Texas Income Tax Rates and Calculator page.
Sales Tax Table For Zip Code 78233
- Below is a table of common values that can be used as a quick lookup tool for a sales tax rate of 8.25% in 78233.
- All numbers are rounded in the normal fashion.
- To calculate the sales tax amount for all other values, use our sales tax calculator above.
|Before Tax Amount||Sales Tax||Plus Tax Total|
|$ 1||$ 0.08||$ 1.08|
|$ 2||$ 0.17||$ 2.17|
|$ 3||$ 0.25||$ 3.25|
|$ 4||$ 0.33||$ 4.33|
|$ 5||$ 0.41||$ 5.41|
|$ 6||$ 0.50||$ 6.50|
|$ 7||$ 0.58||$ 7.58|
|$ 8||$ 0.66||$ 8.66|
|$ 9||$ 0.74||$ 9.74|
|$ 10||$ 0.83||$ 10.83|
|$ 15||$ 1.24||$ 16.24|
|$ 20||$ 1.65||$ 21.65|
|$ 25||$ 2.06||$ 27.06|
|$ 30||$ 2.48||$ 32.48|
|$ 40||$ 3.30||$ 43.30|
|$ 50||$ 4.13||$ 54.13|
|$ 100||$ 8.25||$ 108.25|
|$ 150||$ 12.38||$ 162.38|
|$ 200||$ 16.50||$ 216.50|
|$ 300||$ 24.75||$ 324.75|
|$ 400||$ 33.00||$ 433.00|
|$ 500||$ 41.25||$ 541.25|
|$ 1,000||$ 82.50||$ 1,082.50|
Sales Tax Rates and Calculator Disclaimer
- The data here only represents the estimated common sales tax rate in this particular location. There may exist many exceptions depending on the type of business, the type of product sold, and other factors. For the sake of accuracy, please double check the official government websites that we have linked to for more details.
- Our calculator only estimates sales tax. It does not consider other taxes, which may also exist.
- Investomatica is not a tax advisor. While we try our best to stay up to date with changes in tax codes, we make no guarantee our rate data and calculator will always be accurate. Generally, we review changes once a year. If you notice a major miscalculation or error with our calculator (most likely caused by a typo somewhere), feel free to direct message us on twitter and let us know. However, if you have specific tax questions, please consult a licensed tax professional.
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.