Dona Ana County, New Mexico Sales Tax Calculator
Plus Tax Amount
Minus Tax Amount
Simply enter an amount into our calculator above to estimate how much sales tax you'll likely see in Dona Ana County, New Mexico. Afterwards, hit calculate and projected results will then be shown right down here.
To see more detailed info and gain additional insight, continue reading below!
Average Sales Tax
Table of Contents
The average cumulative sales tax rate in Dona Ana County, New Mexico is 7.44% with a range that spans from 6.63% to 8.5%. This encompasses the rates on the state, county, city, and special levels.
Dona Ana County is located in New Mexico and contains around 21 cities, towns, and other locations. As for zip codes, there are around 29 of them. Scroll down for a full list of locations. If you want to directly search for a specific location, you can do so at the top of the page.
The most populous location in Dona Ana County, New Mexico is Las Cruces. As far as all cities, towns, and locations go, the place with the highest sales tax rate is Anthony and the place with the lowest sales tax rate is Berino.
The most populous zip code in Dona Ana County, New Mexico is 88001. The one with the highest sales tax rate is 88021 and the one with the lowest sales tax rate is 87940.
Quick Reference Table
- We've compiled a table of common values below according to an average sales tax rate of 7.44% in Dona Ana County, New Mexico.
- To maintain clarity and consistency, all numbers below have been rounded in the standard fashion.
- If your value falls outside of the range presented, just input your desired value into our calculator above.
- Last reviewed on January 22, 2023.
- The content shown on this page is only for informational purposes only. Nothing here constitutes tax advice or advice of any other kind.
- The data here only represents the estimated common sales tax rate in this particular location. Exceptions may exist depending on the type of business, the type of product sold, and other factors.
- If you notice a miscalculation or error with our calculator (most likely caused by a typo somewhere), feel free to direct message us on twitter and let us know. However, if you have specific tax questions, please consult a licensed tax professional.
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.