Plus Tax Amount
Minus Tax Amount
Simply enter an amount into our calculator above to estimate how much sales tax you'll likely see in Sterrett, Alabama. Afterwards, hit calculate and projected results will then be shown right down here.
To see more detailed info and gain additional insight, continue reading below!
Sales Tax Rate
Table of Contents
The sales tax rate in Sterrett, Alabama is 10%. This encompasses the rates on the state, county, city, and special levels. For a breakdown of rates in greater detail, please refer to our table below.
Within Sterrett, there is 1 zip code which is 35147. Other locations can be found below.
The timezone for Sterrett, Alabama is currently Central Daylight Time (CDT) where the offset to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) is -05:00.
Sales Tax Breakdown For Sterrett, Alabama
|Tax Jurisdiction||Sales Tax Rate|
Quick Reference Table
- We've compiled a table of common values below according to an average sales tax rate of 10% in Sterrett, Alabama.
- To maintain clarity and consistency, all numbers below have been rounded in the standard fashion.
- If your value falls outside of the range presented, just input your desired value into our calculator above.
- Last reviewed on June 18, 2023.
- The content shown on this page is only for informational purposes only. Nothing here constitutes tax advice or advice of any other kind.
- The data here only represents the estimated common sales tax rate in this particular location. Exceptions may exist depending on the type of business, the type of product sold, and other factors.
- If you notice a miscalculation or error with our calculator (most likely caused by a typo somewhere), feel free to direct message us on twitter and let us know. However, if you have specific tax questions, please consult a licensed tax professional.
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.