The Northwest Territories, Canada Sales Tax Calculator and Details
Plus Tax Amount
Minus Tax Amount
Simply enter an amount into our calculator above to estimate how much sales tax you'll likely see in The Northwest Territories, Canada. Afterwards, hit calculate and projected results will then be shown right down here.
To see more detailed info and gain additional insight, continue reading below!
Table of Contents
The cumulative sales tax rate for 2023 in The Northwest Territories, Canada is 5%. This total rate simply consists of a Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 5%.
Sales Tax Breakdown For The Northwest Territories, Canada
|Sales Tax Type||Sales Tax Rate|
For more information about the items and services that are exempt from Good and Services Tax (GST), please refer to our main Canada sales tax page.
Quick Reference Sales Tax Table
- We've compiled a table of common values below according to a sales tax rate of 5% in The Northwest Territories, Canada.
- To maintain clarity and consistency, all numbers below have been rounded in the standard fashion.
- If your value falls outside of the range presented, just input your desired value into our calculator above.
More From Investomatica:
For income tax, please visit our Northwest Territories Income Tax Rates and Calculator page.
- Last reviewed on January 22, 2023.
- The content shown on this page is only for informational purposes only. Nothing here constitutes tax advice or advice of any other kind.
- The data here only represents the estimated common sales tax rate in this particular location.
- If you notice a miscalculation or error with our calculator (most likely caused by a typo somewhere), feel free to direct message us on twitter and let us know. However, if you have specific tax questions, please consult a licensed tax professional.
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.