Stock Price Quote for XSLV
What does Invesco S&P SmallCap Low Volatility ETF do?
The Fund seeks investment results that generally correspond to the price and yield of the S&P SmallCap 600 Low Volatility Index. S&P selects for inclusion in the Underlying Index the 120 securities that have the lowest volatility over the past 12 months out of the 600 small capitalization range securities. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is Invesco S&P SmallCap Low Volatility ETF traded on?
Shares for Invesco S&P SmallCap Low Volatility ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "XSLV".
Other Popular Funds from Invesco
Similar Funds about U.S. Small Cap Equity
- iShares Russell 2000 ETF
- iShares Core S&P Small-Cap ETF
- Vanguard Small-Cap ETF
- Schwab U.S. Small-Cap ETF
- Vanguard Russell 2000 ETF
- Schwab Fundamental U.S. Small Company Index ETF
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 600 Small Cap ETF
- Dimensional U.S. Small Cap ETF
- Vanguard S&P Small-Cap 600 ETF
- WisdomTree U.S. SmallCap Dividend Fund
- SPDR S&P 600 Small Cap ETF
- Principal U.S. Small-Cap Multi-Factor ETF
- iShares ESG Aware MSCI USA Small-Cap ETF
- iShares MSCI USA Small-Cap Multifactor ETF
- Nuveen ESG Small-Cap ETF
- First Trust Small Cap Core AlphaDEX Fund
- iShares MSCI USA Small-Cap Min Vol Factor ETF
- ProShares Russell 2000 Dividend Growers ETF
- Invesco S&P SmallCap 600 Revenue ETF
- WisdomTree U.S. SmallCap Fund
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.
Disqus Advertisement Disclaimer
Ads that show up within the disqus comment area below are added in by disqus. Investomatica has no control over those ads and does not benefit from them.