Stock Price Quote for XLY
The Fund seeks to provide investment results that, before expenses, correspond generally to the price and yield performance of the Consumer Discretionary Select Sector Index. Under normal market conditions, it will invest substantially all, but at least 95%, of its total assets in the securities comprising the Index.
Shares are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "XLY".To learn more, visit their official website.
Other Popular Funds from State Street Global Advisors
Similar Funds about U.S. Consumer Discretionary Equity
- Vanguard Consumer Discretionary ETF
- Fidelity MSCI Consumer Discretionary Index ETF
- iShares U.S. Consumer Discretionary ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight Consumer Discretionary ETF
- First Trust Consumer Discretionary AlphaDEX Fund
- Invesco DWA Consumer Cyclicals Momentum ETF
- Invesco S&P SmallCap Consumer Discretionary ETF
- iShares Evolved U.S. Discretionary Spending ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.