Stock Price Quote for XLY
What does Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDR Fund do?
The Fund seeks to provide investment results that, before expenses, correspond generally to the price and yield performance of the Consumer Discretionary Select Sector Index. Under normal market conditions, it will invest substantially all, but at least 95%, of its total assets in the securities comprising the Index. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDR Fund traded on?
Shares for Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDR Fund are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "XLY".
Other Popular Funds from State Street Global Advisors
Similar Funds about U.S. Consumer Discretionary Equity
- Vanguard Consumer Discretionary ETF
- First Trust Consumer Discretionary AlphaDEX Fund
- Fidelity MSCI Consumer Discretionary Index ETF
- iShares U.S. Consumer Discretionary ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight Consumer Discretionary ETF
- Invesco DWA Consumer Cyclicals Momentum ETF
- Invesco S&P SmallCap Consumer Discretionary ETF
- John Hancock Multifactor Consumer Discretionary ETF
- iShares Evolved U.S. Discretionary Spending ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other.
Disqus Advertisement Disclaimer
Ads that show up within the disqus comment area below are added in by disqus. Investomatica has no control over those ads and does not benefit from them.