Stock Price Quote for XLV
What does Health Care Select Sector SPDR Fund do?
The Fund seeks to provide investment results that, before expenses, correspond generally to the price and yield performance of the Health Care Select Sector Index. Under normal market conditions, the fund generally invests substantially all, but at least 95%, of its total assets in the securities comprising the Index. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is Health Care Select Sector SPDR Fund traded on?
Shares for Health Care Select Sector SPDR Fund are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "XLV".
Other Popular Funds from State Street Global Advisors
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust
- SPDR Gold Trust
- Technology Select Sector SPDR Fund
- Financial Select Sector SPDR Fund
- SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF Trust
- Energy Select Sector SPDR Fund
- SPDR S&P Midcap 400 ETF Trust
- Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDR Fund
- SPDR S&P Dividend ETF
- Industrial Select Sector SPDR Fund
Similar Funds about U.S. Health Care Equity
- Vanguard Health Care ETF
- iShares U.S. Healthcare ETF
- Fidelity MSCI Health Care Index ETF
- First Trust Health Care AlphaDEX Fund
- Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight Health Care ETF
- Invesco DWA Healthcare Momentum ETF
- Invesco S&P SmallCap Health Care ETF
- Principal Healthcare Innovators Index ETF
- John Hancock Multifactor Healthcare ETF
- iShares Evolved U.S. Innovative Healthcare ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other.
Disqus Advertisement Disclaimer
Ads that show up within the disqus comment area below are added in by disqus. Investomatica has no control over those ads and does not benefit from them.