Stock Price Quote for XLK
What does Technology Select Sector SPDR Fund do?
The Fund seeks to provide investment results that, before expenses, correspond generally to the price and yield performance of the Technology Select Sector Index. Under normal market conditions, the fund generally invests substantially all, but at least 95%, of its total assets in the securities comprising the Index. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is Technology Select Sector SPDR Fund traded on?
Shares for Technology Select Sector SPDR Fund are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "XLK".
Other Popular Funds from State Street Global Advisors
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust
- SPDR Gold Trust
- Financial Select Sector SPDR Fund
- Health Care Select Sector SPDR Fund
- SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF Trust
- Energy Select Sector SPDR Fund
- SPDR S&P Midcap 400 ETF Trust
- Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDR Fund
- SPDR S&P Dividend ETF
- Industrial Select Sector SPDR Fund
Similar Funds about U.S. Information Technology Equity
- Vanguard Information Technology ETF
- iShares U.S. Technology ETF
- Fidelity MSCI Information Technology Index ETF
- First Trust NASDAQ-100 Technology Sector Index Fund
- Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight Technology ETF
- First Trust Technology AlphaDEX Fund
- SPDR S&P NYSE Technology ETF
- Invesco S&P SmallCap Information Technology ETF
- SPDR FactSet Innovative Technology ETF
- Invesco DWA Technology Momentum ETF
- HCM Defender 100 Index ETF
- iShares Evolved U.S. Technology ETF
- ProShares S&P Technology Dividend Aristocrats ETF
- John Hancock Multifactor Technology ETF
- Invesco Dynamic Networking ETF
- Jacob Forward ETF
- Global Beta Rising Stars ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other.
Disqus Advertisement Disclaimer
Ads that show up within the disqus comment area below are added in by disqus. Investomatica has no control over those ads and does not benefit from them.