Stock Price Quote for XLF
What does Financial Select Sector SPDR Fund do?
The Fund seeks to provide investment results that, before expenses, correspond generally to the price and yield performance of the Financial Select Sector Index. Under normal market conditions, the fund generally invests substantially all, but at least 95%, of its total assets in the securities comprising the Index. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is Financial Select Sector SPDR Fund traded on?
Shares for Financial Select Sector SPDR Fund are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "XLF".
Other Popular Funds from State Street Global Advisors
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust
- SPDR Gold Trust
- Technology Select Sector SPDR Fund
- Health Care Select Sector SPDR Fund
- SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF Trust
- Energy Select Sector SPDR Fund
- SPDR S&P Midcap 400 ETF Trust
- Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDR Fund
- SPDR S&P Dividend ETF
- Industrial Select Sector SPDR Fund
Similar Funds about U.S. Financials Equity
- Vanguard Financials ETF
- SPDR S&P Bank ETF
- iShares U.S. Financial Services ETF
- iShares U.S. Financials ETF
- Fidelity MSCI Financials Index ETF
- First Trust Financials AlphaDEX Fund
- Invesco KBW High Dividend Yield Financial ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight Financials ETF
- Invesco DWA Financial Momentum ETF
- Invesco S&P SmallCap Financials ETF
- John Hancock Multifactor Financials ETF
- iShares Evolved U.S. Financials ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other.
Disqus Advertisement Disclaimer
Ads that show up within the disqus comment area below are added in by disqus. Investomatica has no control over those ads and does not benefit from them.