Stock Price Quote for WKHS
Workhorse Group, Inc. is a technology company, which engages in the provision of sustainable solutions to the commercial transportation sector. It operates as an original equipment manufacturer, which designs and builds battery-electric vehicles including trucks and aircraft. The firm also creates all-electric delivery trucks and drone systems. The company was founded by Stephen S. Burns on February 20, 2007 and is headquartered in Loveland, OH.
Their full address is 100 Commerce Drive, Loveland, Ohio 45140-7726, United States.
Shares are traded on the Nasdaq exchange under ticker symbol "WKHS".
Workhorse Group operates in the automotive sector while being primarily involved in the automobiles industry.To learn more, visit their official website at workhorse.com.
Similar Size Companies also in the Automobiles Industry
- The Lion Electric Company
- Polestar Automotive Holding UK PLC
- Winnebago Industries
- Thor Industries
- BRP (Recreational Products) Common
- Li Auto
- Lordstown Motors Corp.
- Mullen Automotive
- Cenntro Electric Group Limited
- Niu Technologies
- Faraday Future Intelligent Electric
- Sono Group N.V.
- XL Fleet Corp.
- Atlis Motor Vehicles
Large Companies also in Ohio
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- The Progressive Corporation
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Marathon Petroleum Corporation
- American Electric Power Company
- Cintas Corporation
- Parker-Hannifin Corporation
- MPLX LP Common Units
- The Kroger Company
- Transdigm Group Incorporated
- Mettler-Toledo International
- Fifth Third Bancorp
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated
- FirstEnergy Corp.
- Cardinal Health
- STERIS plc (Ireland)
- Cincinnati Financial Corporation
- The J.M. Smucker Company New
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.