Stock Price Quote for WFIG
What does WisdomTree U.S. Corporate Bond Fund do?
The Fund seeks to track the price and yield performance of the WisdomTree Fundamental U.S. Corporate Bond Index. The Index is designed to capture the performance of selected issuers in the U.S. investment grade corporate bond market that are deemed to have favorable fundamental and income characteristics. To learn more, visit their official website at wisdomtree.com/.
What exchange is WisdomTree U.S. Corporate Bond Fund traded on?
Shares for WisdomTree U.S. Corporate Bond Fund are traded on the Cboe BZX exchange under ticker symbol "WFIG".
Other Popular Funds from WisdomTree
- WisdomTree US Quality Dividend Growth Fund
- WisdomTree U.S. LargeCap Dividend Fund
- WisdomTree U.S. MidCap Dividend Fund
- WisdomTree Europe Hedged Equity Fund
- WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund
- WisdomTree U.S. SmallCap Dividend Fund
- WisdomTree Cloud Computing Fund
- WisdomTree Floating Rate Treasury Fund
- WisdomTree Yield Enhanced U.S. Aggregate Bond Fund
- WisdomTree China ex-State-Owned Enterprises Fund
Similar Funds about U.S. Corporate Fixed Income
- iShares iBoxx USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- iShares Broad USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- iShares Aaa-A Rated Corporate Bond ETF
- Franklin Liberty Investment Grade Corporate ETF
- ProShares Investment Grade-Interest Rate Hedged ETF
- iShares ESG Aware USD Corporate Bond ETF
- PIMCO Investment Grade Corporate Bond Index ETF
- Goldman Sachs Access Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- Vanguard Total Corporate Bond ETF
- iShares Interest Rate Hedged Corporate Bond ETF
- Principal Investment Grade Corporate Active ETF
- SPDR Portfolio Corporate Bond ETF
- Vanguard ESG U.S. Corporate Bond ETF
- iShares Edge Investment Grade Enhanced Bond ETF
- iShares BBB Rated Corporate Bond ETF
- JPMorgan Corporate Bond Research Enhanced ETF
- iShares Inflation Hedged Corporate Bond ETF
- Invesco Fundamental Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- ProShares S&P 500 Bond ETF
- SPDR Bloomberg SASB Corporate Bond ESG Select ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.