Stock Price Quote for WBIY
What does WBI Power Factor High Dividend ETF do?
The Fund seeks to provide investment results that correspond to the price and yield of its underlying index. In particular, the Underlying Index is designed to select equity securities from the Parent Index with an above-average forecasted dividend yield, scored on the basis of three fundamental value characteristics.
What exchange is WBI Power Factor High Dividend ETF traded on?
Shares for WBI Power Factor High Dividend ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "WBIY".
Similar Funds about U.S. High Dividend Yield Equity
- Vanguard High Dividend Yield ETF
- Schwab U.S. Dividend Equity ETF
- SPDR S&P Dividend ETF
- iShares Select Dividend ETF
- First Trust Value Line Dividend Index Fund
- iShares Core High Dividend ETF
- First Trust Morningstar Dividend Leaders Index Fund
- Invesco High Yield Equity Dividend Achievers ETF
- WisdomTree U.S. High Dividend Fund
- Invesco S&P Ultra Dividend Revenue ETF
- Global X SuperDividend U.S. ETF
- Timothy Plan High Dividend Stock ETF
- Timothy Plan High Dividend Stock Enhanced ETF
- Sound Equity Income ETF
- QRAFT AI-Enhanced U.S. High Dividend ETF
- Global Beta Smart Income ETF
- Nuveen ESG Dividend ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.