Stock Price Quote for VYM
What does Vanguard High Dividend Yield ETF do?
The Fund seeks to track the performance of a benchmark index that measures the investment return of common stocks of companies that are characterized by high dividend yield. The Fund attempts to replicate the FTSE High Dividend Yield Index by investing substantially all of its assets in the stocks that make up the Index. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is Vanguard High Dividend Yield ETF traded on?
Shares for Vanguard High Dividend Yield ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "VYM".
Other Popular Funds from Vanguard
Similar Funds about U.S. High Dividend Yield Equity
- Schwab U.S. Dividend Equity ETF
- SPDR S&P Dividend ETF
- iShares Select Dividend ETF
- First Trust Value Line Dividend Index Fund
- iShares Core High Dividend ETF
- First Trust Morningstar Dividend Leaders Index Fund
- Invesco High Yield Equity Dividend Achievers ETF
- WisdomTree U.S. High Dividend Fund
- Invesco S&P Ultra Dividend Revenue ETF
- Global X SuperDividend U.S. ETF
- Timothy Plan High Dividend Stock ETF
- WBI Power Factor High Dividend ETF
- Timothy Plan High Dividend Stock Enhanced ETF
- Sound Equity Income ETF
- QRAFT AI-Enhanced U.S. High Dividend ETF
- Global Beta Smart Income ETF
- Nuveen ESG Dividend ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.