Stock Price Quote for VTWO
What does Vanguard Russell 2000 ETF do?
The Fund seeks to track the performance of a benchmark index that measures the investment return of small-capitalization stocks in the United States. The Fund tracks the performance of the Russell 2000 Index. Index is designed to measure the performance of small-capitalization stocks in the United States. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is Vanguard Russell 2000 ETF traded on?
Shares for Vanguard Russell 2000 ETF are traded on the Nasdaq exchange under ticker symbol "VTWO".
Other Popular Funds from Vanguard
Similar Funds about U.S. Small Cap Equity
- iShares Russell 2000 ETF
- iShares Core S&P Small-Cap ETF
- Vanguard Small-Cap ETF
- Schwab U.S. Small-Cap ETF
- Schwab Fundamental U.S. Small Company Index ETF
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 600 Small Cap ETF
- Dimensional U.S. Small Cap ETF
- WisdomTree U.S. SmallCap Dividend Fund
- Vanguard S&P Small-Cap 600 ETF
- SPDR S&P 600 Small Cap ETF
- Principal U.S. Small-Cap Multi-Factor ETF
- iShares ESG Aware MSCI USA Small-Cap ETF
- Invesco S&P SmallCap Low Volatility ETF
- iShares MSCI USA Small-Cap Multifactor ETF
- Nuveen ESG Small-Cap ETF
- First Trust Small Cap Core AlphaDEX Fund
- iShares MSCI USA Small-Cap Min Vol Factor ETF
- ProShares Russell 2000 Dividend Growers ETF
- Invesco S&P SmallCap 600 Revenue ETF
- WisdomTree U.S. SmallCap Fund
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.
Disqus Advertisement Disclaimer
Ads that show up within the disqus comment area below are added in by disqus. Investomatica has no control over those ads and does not benefit from them.