Stock Price Quote for VOOG
What does Vanguard S&P 500 Growth ETF do?
The Fund seeks to track the performance of benchmark index that measures the investment return of large-capitalization growth stocks in the United States. The Fund employs a "passive management" or indexing investment approach designed to track the performance of the S&P 500 Growth Index. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is Vanguard S&P 500 Growth ETF traded on?
Shares for Vanguard S&P 500 Growth ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "VOOG".
Other Popular Funds from Vanguard
Similar Funds about U.S. Large Cap Growth Equity
- Vanguard Growth ETF
- iShares Russell 1000 Growth ETF
- iShares S&P 500 Growth ETF
- Schwab U.S. Large-Cap Growth ETF
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 Growth ETF
- Vanguard Mega Cap Growth ETF
- Vanguard Russell 1000 Growth ETF
- iShares Russell Top 200 Growth ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Pure Growth ETF
- First Trust Large Cap Growth AlphaDEX Fund
- Nuveen ESG Large-Cap Growth ETF
- Invesco Dynamic Large Cap Growth ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 GARP ETF
- SoFi Select 500 ETF
- First Trust Multi-Manager Large Growth ETF
- Sterling Capital Focus Equity ETF
- Direxion Russell 1000 Growth Over Value ETF
- American Century Sustainable Growth ETF
- Nuveen Winslow Large-Cap Growth ESG ETF
- iShares Factors U.S. Growth Style ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.