Stock Quote for VOO
What does Vanguard S&P 500 ETF do?
The Fund seeks to track the performance of its benchmark index, the S&P 500. The Fund employs an indexing investment approach. The Fund attempts to replicate the target index by investing all of its assets in the stocks that make up the Index with the same approximate weightings as the Index. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is Vanguard S&P 500 ETF traded on?
Shares for Vanguard S&P 500 ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "VOO".
Other Popular Funds from Vanguard
Similar Funds about U.S. Large Cap Equity
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust
- iShares Core S&P 500 ETF
- Invesco QQQ Trust
- Schwab U.S. Large-Cap ETF
- iShares Russell 1000 ETF
- SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF Trust
- Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight ETF
- Vanguard Large-Cap ETF
- Goldman Sachs ActiveBeta U.S. Large Cap Equity ETF
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 ETF
- ProShares S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats ETF
- First Trust Capital Strength ETF
- iShares S&P 100 ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Low Volatility ETF
- Schwab Fundamental U.S. Large Company Index ETF
- First Trust Rising Dividend Achievers ETF
- Invesco FTSE RAFI U.S. 1000 ETF
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 High Dividend ETF
- Global X NASDAQ 100 Covered Call ETF
- Vanguard Mega Cap ETF
Disqus Advertisement Disclaimer
Ads that show up within the disqus comment area below are added in by disqus for their own purposes. Investomatica has no control over those ads and does not benefit from them.