Stock Quote for VONV
What does Vanguard Russell 1000 Value ETF do?
The Fund seeks to track the performance of a benchmark index that measures the investment return of large-capitalization value stocks in the United States. The Fund attempts to replicate the Russell 1000 Value Index by investing substantially all its assets in the stocks that make up the Index. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is Vanguard Russell 1000 Value ETF traded on?
Shares for Vanguard Russell 1000 Value ETF are traded on the Nasdaq exchange under ticker symbol "VONV".
Other Popular Funds from Vanguard
Similar Funds about U.S. Large Cap Value Equity
- Vanguard Value ETF
- iShares Russell 1000 Value ETF
- iShares S&P 500 Value ETF
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 Value ETF
- Schwab U.S. Large-Cap Value ETF
- Vanguard Mega Cap Value ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Pure Value ETF
- Vanguard S&P 500 Value ETF
- iShares Russell Top 200 Value ETF
- Nuveen ESG Large-Cap Value ETF
- First Trust Large Cap Value AlphaDEX Fund
- Invesco Dynamic Large Cap Value ETF
- JPMorgan U.S. Value Factor ETF
- Fidelity Value Factor ETF
- American Century Focused Large Cap Value ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Enhanced Value ETF
- AAM S&P 500 High Dividend Value ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Value with Momentum ETF
- Direxion Russell 1000 Value Over Growth ETF
- KFA Value Line Dynamic Core Equity Index ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other.
Disqus Advertisement Disclaimer
Ads that show up within the disqus comment area below are added in by disqus. Investomatica has no control over those ads and does not benefit from them.