Stock Price Quote for VONG
What does Vanguard Russell 1000 Growth ETF do?
The Fund seeks to track the performance of a benchmark index that measures the investment return of large-capitalization growth stocks in the United States. The Fund attempts to replicate the Russell 1000 Growth Index by investing substantially all its assets in the stocks that make up the Index. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is Vanguard Russell 1000 Growth ETF traded on?
Shares for Vanguard Russell 1000 Growth ETF are traded on the Nasdaq exchange under ticker symbol "VONG".
Other Popular Funds from Vanguard
Similar Funds about U.S. Large Cap Growth Equity
- Vanguard Growth ETF
- iShares Russell 1000 Growth ETF
- iShares S&P 500 Growth ETF
- Schwab U.S. Large-Cap Growth ETF
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 Growth ETF
- Vanguard Mega Cap Growth ETF
- Vanguard S&P 500 Growth ETF
- iShares Russell Top 200 Growth ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Pure Growth ETF
- First Trust Large Cap Growth AlphaDEX Fund
- Nuveen ESG Large-Cap Growth ETF
- Invesco Dynamic Large Cap Growth ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 GARP ETF
- SoFi Select 500 ETF
- First Trust Multi-Manager Large Growth ETF
- Sterling Capital Focus Equity ETF
- Direxion Russell 1000 Growth Over Value ETF
- American Century Sustainable Growth ETF
- Nuveen Winslow Large-Cap Growth ESG ETF
- iShares Factors U.S. Growth Style ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.