Stock Quote for VNQ
What does Vanguard Real Estate ETF do?
The Fund seeks to provide a high level of income and moderate long-term capital appreciation by tracking the performance of a benchmark index that measures the performance of publicly traded equity REITs and other real estate-related investments. The Fund employs indexing to track the performance of the Index. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is Vanguard Real Estate ETF traded on?
Shares for Vanguard Real Estate ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "VNQ".
Other Popular Funds from Vanguard
Similar Funds about U.S. Real Estate Equity
- iShares U.S. Real Estate ETF
- Real Estate Select Sector SPDR Fund
- Fidelity MSCI Real Estate Index ETF
- iShares Residential and Multisector Real Estate ETF
- U.S. Diversified Real Estate ETF
- Invesco Active U.S. Real Estate ETF
- NETLease Corporate Real Estate ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight Real Estate ETF
- IQ U.S. Real Estate Small Cap ETF
- ALPS Active REIT ETF
- Janus Henderson U.S. Real Estate ETF
- Hoya Capital High Dividend Yield ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other.
Disqus Advertisement Disclaimer
Ads that show up within the disqus comment area below are added in by disqus. Investomatica has no control over those ads and does not benefit from them.