Stock Quote for VIG
What does Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF do?
The Fund seeks to track the performance of a benchmark index that measures the investment return of common stocks of companies that have a record of increasing dividends over time. The Fund attempts to replicate the Nasdaq US Dividend Achievers Select Index by investing its assets in the stocks that make up the Index. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF traded on?
Shares for Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "VIG".
Similar Funds about U.S. Total Market Equity
- Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF
- iShares Core S&P Total U.S. Stock Market ETF
- iShares MSCI USA Min Vol Factor ETF
- iShares MSCI USA Quality Factor ETF
- iShares ESG Aware MSCI USA ETF
- Schwab U.S. Broad Market ETF
- iShares Core Dividend Growth ETF
- iShares MSCI USA Momentum Factor ETF
- Dimensional U.S. Core Equity 2 ETF
- iShares Russell 3000 ETF
- VanEck Morningstar Wide Moat ETF
- WisdomTree US Quality Dividend Growth Fund
- Dimensional U.S. Equity ETF
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 1500 Composite Stock Market ETF
- Vanguard ESG U.S. Stock ETF
- Fidelity NASDAQ Composite Index ETF
- iShares ESG MSCI USA Leaders ETF
- Xtrackers MSCI U.S.A. ESG Leaders Equity ETF
- iShares MSCI USA ESG Select ETF
- iShares MSCI KLD 400 Social ETF
Disqus Advertisement Disclaimer
Ads that show up within the disqus comment area below are added in by disqus for their own purposes. Investomatica has no control over those ads and does not benefit from them.