Stock Price Quote for VGT
What does Vanguard Information Technology ETF do?
The Fund seeks to track the performance of a benchmark index that measures the investment return of information technology stocks. Specifically the MSCI US Investable Market Information Technology Index an index made up of stocks of large, mid-size, and small U.S. companies within the information technology sector. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is Vanguard Information Technology ETF traded on?
Shares for Vanguard Information Technology ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "VGT".
Similar Funds about U.S. Information Technology Equity
- Technology Select Sector SPDR Fund
- iShares U.S. Technology ETF
- Fidelity MSCI Information Technology Index ETF
- First Trust NASDAQ-100 Technology Sector Index Fund
- Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight Technology ETF
- First Trust Technology AlphaDEX Fund
- SPDR S&P NYSE Technology ETF
- Invesco S&P SmallCap Information Technology ETF
- SPDR FactSet Innovative Technology ETF
- Invesco DWA Technology Momentum ETF
- HCM Defender 100 Index ETF
- iShares Evolved U.S. Technology ETF
- ProShares S&P Technology Dividend Aristocrats ETF
- John Hancock Multifactor Technology ETF
- Invesco Dynamic Networking ETF
- Jacob Forward ETF
- Global Beta Rising Stars ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other.
Disqus Advertisement Disclaimer
Ads that show up within the disqus comment area below are added in by disqus. Investomatica has no control over those ads and does not benefit from them.