Stock Price Quote for UCO
The Fund seeks daily investment results (before fees and expenses) that correspond to twice (200%) the daily performance, whether positive or negative, of its corresponding benchmark, the Dow Jones - AIG Crude Oil Sub-Index. The Underlying Index is designed to track crude oil futures prices.
Shares are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "UCO".To learn more, visit their official website.
Other Popular Funds from ProShares
- ProShares Big Data Refiners ETF
- ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF
- ProShares Decline of the Retail Store ETF
- ProShares DJ Brookfield Global Infrastructure ETF
- ProShares Equities for Rising Rates ETF
- ProShares Global Listed Private Equity ETF
- ProShares Hedge Replication ETF
- ProShares High Yield-Interest Rate Hedged ETF
- ProShares Inflation Expectations ETF
- ProShares Investment Grade-Interest Rate Hedged ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.