Stock Price Quote for TPHE
What does Timothy Plan High Dividend Stock Enhanced ETF do?
The Fund seeks to provide investment results that track the performance of the Victory US Large Cap High Dividend Long/Cash Volatility Weighted BRI Index before fees and expenses. The Index combines fundamental criteria with individual security risk control achieved through volatility weighting of individual securities.
What exchange is Timothy Plan High Dividend Stock Enhanced ETF traded on?
Shares for Timothy Plan High Dividend Stock Enhanced ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "TPHE".
Similar Funds about U.S. High Dividend Yield Equity
- Vanguard High Dividend Yield ETF
- Schwab U.S. Dividend Equity ETF
- SPDR S&P Dividend ETF
- iShares Select Dividend ETF
- First Trust Value Line Dividend Index Fund
- iShares Core High Dividend ETF
- First Trust Morningstar Dividend Leaders Index Fund
- Invesco High Yield Equity Dividend Achievers ETF
- WisdomTree U.S. High Dividend Fund
- Invesco S&P Ultra Dividend Revenue ETF
- Global X SuperDividend U.S. ETF
- Timothy Plan High Dividend Stock ETF
- WBI Power Factor High Dividend ETF
- Sound Equity Income ETF
- QRAFT AI-Enhanced U.S. High Dividend ETF
- Global Beta Smart Income ETF
- Nuveen ESG Dividend ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.