Stock Price Quote for SPYG
What does SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 Growth ETF do?
The Fund seeks investment results that correspond to the total return performance of the S&P 500 Growth Index. The Index tracks the performance of the large-capitalization growth segment of US equity market which exhibit the strongest growth characteristics based on sales growth, earnings change to price and momentum. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 Growth ETF traded on?
Shares for SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 Growth ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "SPYG".
Other Popular Funds from State Street Global Advisors
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust
- SPDR Gold Trust
- Technology Select Sector SPDR Fund
- Financial Select Sector SPDR Fund
- Health Care Select Sector SPDR Fund
- SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF Trust
- Energy Select Sector SPDR Fund
- SPDR S&P Midcap 400 ETF Trust
- Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDR Fund
- SPDR S&P Dividend ETF
Similar Funds about U.S. Large Cap Growth Equity
- Vanguard Growth ETF
- iShares Russell 1000 Growth ETF
- iShares S&P 500 Growth ETF
- Schwab U.S. Large-Cap Growth ETF
- Vanguard Mega Cap Growth ETF
- Vanguard Russell 1000 Growth ETF
- Vanguard S&P 500 Growth ETF
- iShares Russell Top 200 Growth ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Pure Growth ETF
- First Trust Large Cap Growth AlphaDEX Fund
- Nuveen ESG Large-Cap Growth ETF
- Invesco Dynamic Large Cap Growth ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 GARP ETF
- SoFi Select 500 ETF
- First Trust Multi-Manager Large Growth ETF
- Sterling Capital Focus Equity ETF
- Direxion Russell 1000 Growth Over Value ETF
- American Century Sustainable Growth ETF
- Nuveen Winslow Large-Cap Growth ESG ETF
- iShares Factors U.S. Growth Style ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.