Stock Price Quote for SPLV
What does Invesco S&P 500 Low Volatility ETF do?
The Fund seeks investment results that correspond to the S&P 500 Low Volatility Index. This Index consists of the 100 stocks from the S&P 500 Index with the lowest realized volatility over the past 12 months. The Fund will invest at least 90% of its total assets in common stocks that comprise the Underlying Index. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is Invesco S&P 500 Low Volatility ETF traded on?
Shares for Invesco S&P 500 Low Volatility ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "SPLV".
Other Popular Funds from Invesco
Similar Funds about U.S. Large Cap Equity
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust
- iShares Core S&P 500 ETF
- Vanguard S&P 500 ETF
- Invesco QQQ Trust
- Schwab U.S. Large-Cap ETF
- iShares Russell 1000 ETF
- SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF Trust
- Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight ETF
- Vanguard Large-Cap ETF
- Goldman Sachs ActiveBeta U.S. Large Cap Equity ETF
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 ETF
- ProShares S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats ETF
- First Trust Capital Strength ETF
- iShares S&P 100 ETF
- Schwab Fundamental U.S. Large Company Index ETF
- First Trust Rising Dividend Achievers ETF
- Invesco FTSE RAFI U.S. 1000 ETF
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 High Dividend ETF
- Global X NASDAQ 100 Covered Call ETF
- Vanguard Mega Cap ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.