Stock Quote for SPDV
What does AAM S&P 500 High Dividend Value ETF do?
The Fund seeks to track the total return performance of the S&P 500 Dividend and Free Cash Flow Yield Index. The Fund invests at least 80% of its total assets in the securities of the Index consisting of approximately 500 leading US-listed companies representing approximately 80% of the US equity market capitalization.
What exchange is AAM S&P 500 High Dividend Value ETF traded on?
Shares for AAM S&P 500 High Dividend Value ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "SPDV".
Other Popular Funds from Advisors Asset Management
Similar Funds about U.S. Large Cap Value Equity
- Vanguard Value ETF
- iShares Russell 1000 Value ETF
- iShares S&P 500 Value ETF
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 Value ETF
- Schwab U.S. Large-Cap Value ETF
- Vanguard Russell 1000 Value ETF
- Vanguard Mega Cap Value ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Pure Value ETF
- Vanguard S&P 500 Value ETF
- iShares Russell Top 200 Value ETF
- Nuveen ESG Large-Cap Value ETF
- First Trust Large Cap Value AlphaDEX Fund
- Invesco Dynamic Large Cap Value ETF
- JPMorgan U.S. Value Factor ETF
- Fidelity Value Factor ETF
- American Century Focused Large Cap Value ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Enhanced Value ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Value with Momentum ETF
- Direxion Russell 1000 Value Over Growth ETF
- KFA Value Line Dynamic Core Equity Index ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other.
Disqus Advertisement Disclaimer
Ads that show up within the disqus comment area below are added in by disqus. Investomatica has no control over those ads and does not benefit from them.