Stock Price Quote for SPBO
What does SPDR Portfolio Corporate Bond ETF do?
The Fund seeks to provide investment results that correspond generally to the price & yield performance of the Barclays Capital Issuer Scored Corporate Index. The Index includes publicly issued U.S. corporate issues that are rated investment grade and have $250 million or more of par amount outstanding. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is SPDR Portfolio Corporate Bond ETF traded on?
Shares for SPDR Portfolio Corporate Bond ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "SPBO".
Other Popular Funds from State Street Global Advisors
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust
- SPDR Gold Trust
- Technology Select Sector SPDR Fund
- Financial Select Sector SPDR Fund
- Health Care Select Sector SPDR Fund
- SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF Trust
- Energy Select Sector SPDR Fund
- SPDR S&P Midcap 400 ETF Trust
- Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDR Fund
- SPDR S&P Dividend ETF
Similar Funds about U.S. Corporate Fixed Income
- iShares iBoxx USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- iShares Broad USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- iShares Aaa-A Rated Corporate Bond ETF
- Franklin Liberty Investment Grade Corporate ETF
- ProShares Investment Grade-Interest Rate Hedged ETF
- iShares ESG Aware USD Corporate Bond ETF
- PIMCO Investment Grade Corporate Bond Index ETF
- Goldman Sachs Access Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- Vanguard Total Corporate Bond ETF
- iShares Interest Rate Hedged Corporate Bond ETF
- Principal Investment Grade Corporate Active ETF
- Vanguard ESG U.S. Corporate Bond ETF
- iShares Edge Investment Grade Enhanced Bond ETF
- iShares BBB Rated Corporate Bond ETF
- JPMorgan Corporate Bond Research Enhanced ETF
- iShares Inflation Hedged Corporate Bond ETF
- Invesco Fundamental Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- WisdomTree U.S. Corporate Bond Fund
- ProShares S&P 500 Bond ETF
- SPDR Bloomberg SASB Corporate Bond ESG Select ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.