Stock Price Quote for SMDV
What does ProShares Russell 2000 Dividend Growers ETF do?
The Fund seeks to track the performance of the Russell 2000 Dividend Growth Index. The Index targets companies that are currently members of the Russell 2000 Index, have increased dividend payments each year for at least 10 consecutive years, and are not in the bottom 20% of Russell 2000 Index liquidity. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is ProShares Russell 2000 Dividend Growers ETF traded on?
Shares for ProShares Russell 2000 Dividend Growers ETF are traded on the Cboe BZX exchange under ticker symbol "SMDV".
Other Popular Funds from ProShares
Similar Funds about U.S. Small Cap Equity
- iShares Russell 2000 ETF
- iShares Core S&P Small-Cap ETF
- Vanguard Small-Cap ETF
- Schwab U.S. Small-Cap ETF
- Vanguard Russell 2000 ETF
- Schwab Fundamental U.S. Small Company Index ETF
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 600 Small Cap ETF
- Dimensional U.S. Small Cap ETF
- WisdomTree U.S. SmallCap Dividend Fund
- Vanguard S&P Small-Cap 600 ETF
- SPDR S&P 600 Small Cap ETF
- Principal U.S. Small-Cap Multi-Factor ETF
- iShares ESG Aware MSCI USA Small-Cap ETF
- Invesco S&P SmallCap Low Volatility ETF
- iShares MSCI USA Small-Cap Multifactor ETF
- Nuveen ESG Small-Cap ETF
- First Trust Small Cap Core AlphaDEX Fund
- iShares MSCI USA Small-Cap Min Vol Factor ETF
- Invesco S&P SmallCap 600 Revenue ETF
- WisdomTree U.S. SmallCap Fund
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.
Disqus Advertisement Disclaimer
Ads that show up within the disqus comment area below are added in by disqus. Investomatica has no control over those ads and does not benefit from them.