Stock Price Quote for SDY
What does SPDR S&P Dividend ETF do?
The Fund seeks to provide investment results that correspond to the total return performance of S&P High Yield Dividend Aristocrats Index. The Fund invests at least 80% of its assets in the securities comprising the index, designed to track the performance of publicly traded issuers that have historical dividend payments. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is SPDR S&P Dividend ETF traded on?
Shares for SPDR S&P Dividend ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "SDY".
Other Popular Funds from State Street Global Advisors
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust
- SPDR Gold Trust
- Technology Select Sector SPDR Fund
- Financial Select Sector SPDR Fund
- Health Care Select Sector SPDR Fund
- SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF Trust
- Energy Select Sector SPDR Fund
- SPDR S&P Midcap 400 ETF Trust
- Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDR Fund
- Industrial Select Sector SPDR Fund
Similar Funds about U.S. High Dividend Yield Equity
- Vanguard High Dividend Yield ETF
- Schwab U.S. Dividend Equity ETF
- iShares Select Dividend ETF
- First Trust Value Line Dividend Index Fund
- iShares Core High Dividend ETF
- First Trust Morningstar Dividend Leaders Index Fund
- Invesco High Yield Equity Dividend Achievers ETF
- WisdomTree U.S. High Dividend Fund
- Invesco S&P Ultra Dividend Revenue ETF
- Global X SuperDividend U.S. ETF
- Timothy Plan High Dividend Stock ETF
- WBI Power Factor High Dividend ETF
- Timothy Plan High Dividend Stock Enhanced ETF
- Sound Equity Income ETF
- QRAFT AI-Enhanced U.S. High Dividend ETF
- Global Beta Smart Income ETF
- Nuveen ESG Dividend ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.