Stock Price Quote for SCHG
What does Schwab U.S. Large-Cap Growth ETF do?
The Fund seeks to track as closely as possible the total return of the Dow Jones U.S. Large-Cap Growth Total Stock Market Index. Under normal circumstances, the Fund will invest at least 90% of its net assets in stocks that are included in the underlying index. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is Schwab U.S. Large-Cap Growth ETF traded on?
Shares for Schwab U.S. Large-Cap Growth ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "SCHG".
Other Popular Funds from Charles Schwab
Similar Funds about U.S. Large Cap Growth Equity
- Vanguard Growth ETF
- iShares Russell 1000 Growth ETF
- iShares S&P 500 Growth ETF
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 Growth ETF
- Vanguard Mega Cap Growth ETF
- Vanguard Russell 1000 Growth ETF
- Vanguard S&P 500 Growth ETF
- iShares Russell Top 200 Growth ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Pure Growth ETF
- First Trust Large Cap Growth AlphaDEX Fund
- Nuveen ESG Large-Cap Growth ETF
- Invesco Dynamic Large Cap Growth ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 GARP ETF
- SoFi Select 500 ETF
- First Trust Multi-Manager Large Growth ETF
- Sterling Capital Focus Equity ETF
- Direxion Russell 1000 Growth Over Value ETF
- American Century Sustainable Growth ETF
- Nuveen Winslow Large-Cap Growth ESG ETF
- iShares Factors U.S. Growth Style ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.