Stock Price Quote for RSP
What does Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight ETF do?
The Fund seeks to replicate as closely as possible, before fees and expenses, the performance of the equal-weighted S&P 500 Index. The Fund uses a passive management strategy to track the performance of the underlying index. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight ETF traded on?
Shares for Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "RSP".
Other Popular Funds from Invesco
Similar Funds about U.S. Large Cap Equity
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust
- iShares Core S&P 500 ETF
- Vanguard S&P 500 ETF
- Invesco QQQ Trust
- Schwab U.S. Large-Cap ETF
- iShares Russell 1000 ETF
- SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF Trust
- Vanguard Large-Cap ETF
- Goldman Sachs ActiveBeta U.S. Large Cap Equity ETF
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 ETF
- ProShares S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats ETF
- First Trust Capital Strength ETF
- iShares S&P 100 ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Low Volatility ETF
- Schwab Fundamental U.S. Large Company Index ETF
- First Trust Rising Dividend Achievers ETF
- Invesco FTSE RAFI U.S. 1000 ETF
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 High Dividend ETF
- Global X NASDAQ 100 Covered Call ETF
- Vanguard Mega Cap ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other.
Disqus Advertisement Disclaimer
Ads that show up within the disqus comment area below are added in by disqus. Investomatica has no control over those ads and does not benefit from them.