Stock Quote for RPV
What does Invesco S&P 500 Pure Value ETF do?
The Fund seeks to replicate as closely as possible the performance of the S&P 500/Citigroup Pure Value Index. The S&P 500/Citigroup Pure Value Index is narrow in focus, containing only those S&P 500 companies with strong value characteristics as selected by Standard & Poor's. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is Invesco S&P 500 Pure Value ETF traded on?
Shares for Invesco S&P 500 Pure Value ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "RPV".
Other Popular Funds from Invesco
Similar Funds about U.S. Large Cap Value Equity
- Vanguard Value ETF
- iShares Russell 1000 Value ETF
- iShares S&P 500 Value ETF
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 Value ETF
- Schwab U.S. Large-Cap Value ETF
- Vanguard Russell 1000 Value ETF
- Vanguard Mega Cap Value ETF
- Vanguard S&P 500 Value ETF
- iShares Russell Top 200 Value ETF
- Nuveen ESG Large-Cap Value ETF
- First Trust Large Cap Value AlphaDEX Fund
- Invesco Dynamic Large Cap Value ETF
- JPMorgan U.S. Value Factor ETF
- Fidelity Value Factor ETF
- American Century Focused Large Cap Value ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Enhanced Value ETF
- AAM S&P 500 High Dividend Value ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Value with Momentum ETF
- Direxion Russell 1000 Value Over Growth ETF
- KFA Value Line Dynamic Core Equity Index ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other.
Disqus Advertisement Disclaimer
Ads that show up within the disqus comment area below are added in by disqus. Investomatica has no control over those ads and does not benefit from them.