Stock Price Quote for RIDE
Lordstown Motors Corp. is an automotive company, which engages in the design and manufacture of light duty electric trucks targeted for sale to fleet customers. The firm develops its flagship vehicle, the Endurance, an electric full-size pickup truck. The company was founded by Stephen S. Burns on November 13, 2018 and is headquartered in Lordstown, OH.
Their full address is 2300 Hallock Young Road, Lordstown, Ohio 44481, United States.
Shares are traded on the Nasdaq exchange under ticker symbol "RIDE".
Lordstown Motors Corp. operates in the automotive sector while being primarily involved in the automobiles industry.To learn more, visit their official website at lordstownmotors.com.
Similar Size Companies also in the Automobiles Industry
- Workhorse Group
- The Lion Electric Company
- Polestar Automotive Holding UK PLC
- Winnebago Industries
- Thor Industries
- BRP (Recreational Products) Common
- Mullen Automotive
- Cenntro Electric Group Limited
- Niu Technologies
- Faraday Future Intelligent Electric
- Sono Group N.V.
- XL Fleet Corp.
- Atlis Motor Vehicles
- Lightning eMotors Inc
- Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. Ltd.
Large Companies also in Ohio
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- The Progressive Corporation
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Marathon Petroleum Corporation
- American Electric Power Company
- Cintas Corporation
- Parker-Hannifin Corporation
- MPLX LP Common Units
- The Kroger Company
- Transdigm Group Incorporated
- Mettler-Toledo International
- Fifth Third Bancorp
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated
- FirstEnergy Corp.
- Cardinal Health
- STERIS plc (Ireland)
- Cincinnati Financial Corporation
- The J.M. Smucker Company New
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.