Stock Price Quote for REGL
What does ProShares S&P MidCap 400 Dividend Aristocrats ETF do?
The Fund seeks investment results that track the performance of the S&P MidCap 400 Dividend Aristocrats Index. The Index, constructed and maintained by S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC, targets companies that are currently members of the S&P MidCap 400 Index and have increased dividend payments each year for at least 15 years. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is ProShares S&P MidCap 400 Dividend Aristocrats ETF traded on?
Shares for ProShares S&P MidCap 400 Dividend Aristocrats ETF are traded on the Cboe BZX exchange under ticker symbol "REGL".
Other Popular Funds from ProShares
Similar Funds about U.S. Mid Cap Equity
- iShares Core S&P Mid-Cap ETF
- Vanguard Mid-Cap ETF
- iShares Russell Mid-Cap ETF
- SPDR S&P Midcap 400 ETF Trust
- Schwab U.S. Mid-Cap ETF
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 400 Mid Cap ETF
- WisdomTree U.S. MidCap Dividend Fund
- John Hancock Multifactor Mid Cap ETF
- JPMorgan BetaBuilders U.S. Mid Cap Equity ETF
- Vanguard S&P Mid-Cap 400 ETF
- Invesco S&P MidCap Low Volatility ETF
- First Trust Mid Cap Core AlphaDEX Fund
- Invesco S&P Midcap Momentum ETF
- iShares Morningstar Mid-Cap ETF
- WisdomTree U.S. MidCap Fund
- Pacer Trendpilot U.S. Mid Cap ETF
- Invesco S&P MidCap 400 Revenue ETF
- Invesco S&P Midcap Quality ETF
- JPMorgan Diversified Return U.S. Mid Cap Equity ETF
- Invesco Zacks Mid-Cap ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.