Stock Price Quote for QTEC
What does First Trust NASDAQ-100 Technology Sector Index Fund do?
The Fund seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield of an equity index called the NASDAQ-100 Technology Sector Index. The Fund will normally invest at least 90% of its total assets in common stocks that comprise the Technology Index. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is First Trust NASDAQ-100 Technology Sector Index Fund traded on?
Shares for First Trust NASDAQ-100 Technology Sector Index Fund are traded on the Nasdaq exchange under ticker symbol "QTEC".
Other Popular Funds from First Trust
- First Trust Value Line Dividend Index Fund
- First Trust Dow Jones Internet Index Fund
- First Trust Capital Strength ETF
- First Trust Preferred Securities & Income ETF
- First Trust Low Duration Opportunities ETF
- First Trust Cloud Computing ETF
- First Trust Rising Dividend Achievers ETF
- First Trust TCW Opportunistic Fixed Income ETF
- First Trust NASDAQ Cybersecurity ETF
- First Trust Enhanced Short Maturity ETF
Similar Funds about U.S. Information Technology Equity
- Vanguard Information Technology ETF
- Technology Select Sector SPDR Fund
- iShares U.S. Technology ETF
- Fidelity MSCI Information Technology Index ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight Technology ETF
- First Trust Technology AlphaDEX Fund
- SPDR S&P NYSE Technology ETF
- Invesco S&P SmallCap Information Technology ETF
- SPDR FactSet Innovative Technology ETF
- Invesco DWA Technology Momentum ETF
- HCM Defender 100 Index ETF
- iShares Evolved U.S. Technology ETF
- ProShares S&P Technology Dividend Aristocrats ETF
- John Hancock Multifactor Technology ETF
- Invesco Dynamic Networking ETF
- Jacob Forward ETF
- Global Beta Rising Stars ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.