Stock Price Quote for QQQ
What does Invesco QQQ Trust do?
The Fund seeks to provide investment results that generally correspond to the price and yield performance of the Nasdaq-100 Index. The Index measures the average performance of a broadly diversified group of equity securities issued by 100 of the largest non-financial companies listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market, Inc. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is Invesco QQQ Trust traded on?
Shares for Invesco QQQ Trust are traded on the Nasdaq exchange under ticker symbol "QQQ".
Other Popular Funds from Invesco
Similar Funds about U.S. Large Cap Equity
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust
- iShares Core S&P 500 ETF
- Vanguard S&P 500 ETF
- Schwab U.S. Large-Cap ETF
- iShares Russell 1000 ETF
- SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF Trust
- Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight ETF
- Vanguard Large-Cap ETF
- Goldman Sachs ActiveBeta U.S. Large Cap Equity ETF
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 ETF
- ProShares S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats ETF
- First Trust Capital Strength ETF
- iShares S&P 100 ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Low Volatility ETF
- Schwab Fundamental U.S. Large Company Index ETF
- First Trust Rising Dividend Achievers ETF
- Invesco FTSE RAFI U.S. 1000 ETF
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 High Dividend ETF
- Global X NASDAQ 100 Covered Call ETF
- Vanguard Mega Cap ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.