Stock Price Quote for PSC
What does Principal U.S. Small-Cap Multi-Factor ETF do?
The Fund seeks to provide investment results that closely correspond, before expenses, to the performance of the Nasdaq U.S. Small Cap Select Leaders Index. Under normal circumstances, the Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in equity securities of companies that compose the Index at the time of purchase.
What exchange is Principal U.S. Small-Cap Multi-Factor ETF traded on?
Shares for Principal U.S. Small-Cap Multi-Factor ETF are traded on the Nasdaq exchange under ticker symbol "PSC".
Other Popular Funds from Principal
- Principal U.S. Mega-Cap ETF
- Principal Investment Grade Corporate Active ETF
- Principal Spectrum Preferred Securities Active ETF
- Principal Active High Yield ETF
- Principal Healthcare Innovators Index ETF
- Principal U.S. Large-Cap Adaptive Multi-Factor ETF
- Principal Quality ETF
- Principal Millennials Index ETF
- Principal Value ETF
- Principal Spectrum Tax-Advantaged Dividend Active ETF
Similar Funds about U.S. Small Cap Equity
- iShares Russell 2000 ETF
- iShares Core S&P Small-Cap ETF
- Vanguard Small-Cap ETF
- Schwab U.S. Small-Cap ETF
- Vanguard Russell 2000 ETF
- Schwab Fundamental U.S. Small Company Index ETF
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 600 Small Cap ETF
- Dimensional U.S. Small Cap ETF
- Vanguard S&P Small-Cap 600 ETF
- WisdomTree U.S. SmallCap Dividend Fund
- SPDR S&P 600 Small Cap ETF
- iShares ESG Aware MSCI USA Small-Cap ETF
- Invesco S&P SmallCap Low Volatility ETF
- iShares MSCI USA Small-Cap Multifactor ETF
- Nuveen ESG Small-Cap ETF
- First Trust Small Cap Core AlphaDEX Fund
- iShares MSCI USA Small-Cap Min Vol Factor ETF
- ProShares Russell 2000 Dividend Growers ETF
- Invesco S&P SmallCap 600 Revenue ETF
- WisdomTree U.S. SmallCap Fund
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.
Disqus Advertisement Disclaimer
Ads that show up within the disqus comment area below are added in by disqus. Investomatica has no control over those ads and does not benefit from them.