Stock Price Quote for PRF
What does Invesco FTSE RAFI U.S. 1000 ETF do?
The Fund seeks investment results that correspond generally to that of an equity index called the FTSE RAFI US 1000 Index. The Fund will normally invest at least 90% of its total assets in common stocks that comprise this index. The index is designed to track the performance of the largest U.S. equity stocks. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is Invesco FTSE RAFI U.S. 1000 ETF traded on?
Shares for Invesco FTSE RAFI U.S. 1000 ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "PRF".
Other Popular Funds from Invesco
Similar Funds about U.S. Large Cap Equity
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust
- iShares Core S&P 500 ETF
- Vanguard S&P 500 ETF
- Invesco QQQ Trust
- Schwab U.S. Large-Cap ETF
- iShares Russell 1000 ETF
- SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF Trust
- Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight ETF
- Vanguard Large-Cap ETF
- Goldman Sachs ActiveBeta U.S. Large Cap Equity ETF
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 ETF
- ProShares S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats ETF
- First Trust Capital Strength ETF
- iShares S&P 100 ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Low Volatility ETF
- Schwab Fundamental U.S. Large Company Index ETF
- First Trust Rising Dividend Achievers ETF
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 High Dividend ETF
- Global X NASDAQ 100 Covered Call ETF
- Vanguard Mega Cap ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other.
Disqus Advertisement Disclaimer
Ads that show up within the disqus comment area below are added in by disqus. Investomatica has no control over those ads and does not benefit from them.