Stock Price Quote for PNW
What does Pinnacle West Capital Corporation do?
Pinnacle West Capital Corp. is a holding company, which engages in providing energy and energy-related products. It offers regulated retail and wholesale electricity businesses and related activities, such as electricity generation, transmission and distribution through its subsidiary, Arizona Public Service Co. The company was founded on February 20, 1985 and is headquartered in Phoenix, AZ. To learn more, visit their official website at pinnaclewest.com.
Where is Pinnacle West Capital Corporation located?
Pinnacle West Capital Corporation is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. Their full address is 400 North 5th Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85004-3902, United States.
What exchange is Pinnacle West Capital Corporation traded on?
Shares for Pinnacle West Capital Corporation are traded on the NYSE exchange under ticker symbol "PNW".
What industry is Pinnacle West Capital Corporation in?
Pinnacle West Capital Corporation operates in the Companies on the Energy Service sector while being primarily involved in the Electric Utilities industry.
Similar Size Companies also in the Electric Utilities Industry
- Vistra Corp.
- Huaneng Power Intl
- Enel Americas S.A.
- Korea Electric Power Corporation
- Alliant Energy Corporation
- The AES Corporation
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP Limited Partnership Units
- CMS Energy Corporation
- Pacific Gas & Electric Co.
- OGE Energy Corp
- Hawaiian Electric Industries
- PNM Resources (Holding Co.)
- Portland General Electric Co
- Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc
- Enel Chile S.A.
- NorthWestern Corporation
- TransAlta Corporation
Large Companies also in Arizona
- Microchip Technology Incorporated
- Align Technology
- Southern Copper Corporation
- Republic Services
- Carvana Co.
- ON Semiconductor Corporation
- Opendoor Technologies Inc
- Axon Enterprise
- Western Alliance Bancorporation
- Cable One
- Carlisle Companies Incorporated
- First Solar
- STORE Capital Corporation
- Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings
- WillScot Mobile Mini Holdings Corp.
- Healthcare Trust of America
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.