Stock Price Quote for PEY
What does Invesco High Yield Equity Dividend Achievers ETF do?
The Fund seeks investment results that correspond to the price and yield of an index called the Dividend Achievers 50 Index. The Fund invests at least 90% of its total assets in stocks that have a consistent record of dividend increases, principally on the basis of dividend yield and consistent growth in dividends. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is Invesco High Yield Equity Dividend Achievers ETF traded on?
Shares for Invesco High Yield Equity Dividend Achievers ETF are traded on the Nasdaq exchange under ticker symbol "PEY".
Other Popular Funds from Invesco
Similar Funds about U.S. High Dividend Yield Equity
- Vanguard High Dividend Yield ETF
- Schwab U.S. Dividend Equity ETF
- SPDR S&P Dividend ETF
- iShares Select Dividend ETF
- First Trust Value Line Dividend Index Fund
- iShares Core High Dividend ETF
- First Trust Morningstar Dividend Leaders Index Fund
- WisdomTree U.S. High Dividend Fund
- Invesco S&P Ultra Dividend Revenue ETF
- Global X SuperDividend U.S. ETF
- Timothy Plan High Dividend Stock ETF
- WBI Power Factor High Dividend ETF
- Timothy Plan High Dividend Stock Enhanced ETF
- Sound Equity Income ETF
- QRAFT AI-Enhanced U.S. High Dividend ETF
- Global Beta Smart Income ETF
- Nuveen ESG Dividend ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.