Stock Price Quote for NURE
What does Nuveen Short-Term REIT ETF do?
The Fund seeks to track the investment results, before fees and expenses, of the Dow Jones U.S. Select Short-Term REIT Index (the Index). Under normal market conditions, the Fund invests at least 80% of its assets, exclusive of collateral held from securities lending, in component securities of the Index.
What exchange is Nuveen Short-Term REIT ETF traded on?
Shares for Nuveen Short-Term REIT ETF are traded on the Cboe BZX exchange under ticker symbol "NURE".
Other Popular Funds from Nuveen Securities
- Nuveen ESG Large-Cap Value ETF
- Nuveen ESG Small-Cap ETF
- Nuveen ESG Large-Cap Growth ETF
- Nuveen ESG Mid-Cap Growth ETF
- Nuveen Enhanced Yield U.S. Aggregate Bond ETF
- Nuveen ESG U.S. Aggregate Bond ETF
- Nuveen ESG Mid-Cap Value ETF
- Nuveen ESG High Yield Corporate Bond ETF
- Nuveen Enhanced Yield 1-5 Year U.S. Aggregate Bond ETF
- Nuveen ESG Large-Cap ETF
Similar Funds about U.S. REITs Equity
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.