Stock Price Quote for NUBD
What does Nuveen ESG U.S. Aggregate Bond ETF do?
The Fund seeks to track the investment results of the Bloomberg Barclays MSCI US Aggregate ESG Select Index. The Index utilizes certain ESG criteria to select from the securities that is included in the Base Index, which is designed to broadly capture the U.S. investment grade, taxable fixed income market.
What exchange is Nuveen ESG U.S. Aggregate Bond ETF traded on?
Shares for Nuveen ESG U.S. Aggregate Bond ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "NUBD".
Other Popular Funds from Nuveen Securities
- Nuveen ESG Large-Cap Value ETF
- Nuveen ESG Small-Cap ETF
- Nuveen ESG Large-Cap Growth ETF
- Nuveen ESG Mid-Cap Growth ETF
- Nuveen Enhanced Yield U.S. Aggregate Bond ETF
- Nuveen ESG Mid-Cap Value ETF
- Nuveen ESG High Yield Corporate Bond ETF
- Nuveen Short-Term REIT ETF
- Nuveen Enhanced Yield 1-5 Year U.S. Aggregate Bond ETF
- Nuveen ESG Large-Cap ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.