Stock Price Quote for MNDO
What does MIND C.T.I. Ltd. do?
MIND C.T.I. Ltd. engages in the development, manufacture, market, and implementation of real-time and off-line convergent billing and customer care software solutions for various types of communication providers. It operates through Billing and Related Services, and Messaging segments. The company was founded by Monica Iancu on April 6, 1995 and is headquarters in Yokneam, Israel. To learn more, visit their official website at mindcti.com.
Where is MIND C.T.I. Ltd. located?
MIND C.T.I. Ltd. is headquartered in Yokneam, HA. Their full address is 2 HaCarmel Street, Yokneam, HA 20692, Israel.
What exchange is MIND C.T.I. Ltd. traded on?
Shares for MIND C.T.I. Ltd. are traded on the Nasdaq exchange under ticker symbol "MNDO".
What industry is MIND C.T.I. Ltd. in?
MIND C.T.I. Ltd. operates in the Technology sector while being primarily involved in the Software industry.
Similar Size Companies also in the Software Industry
- OMNIQ Corp.
- CooTek (Cayman)
- Where Food Comes From
- Streamline Health Solutions
- VIQ Solutions
- Skylight Health Group
- Great Elm Group
- CYREN Ltd.
- SeaChange International
- NetSol Technologies Common Stock
- BSQUARE Corporation
- Pintec Technology Holdings Limited
- Integrated Media Technology Limited
- Akerna Corp.
Large Companies also in HA
- Meta Platforms
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited
- Bank of America Corporation
- Mastercard Incorporated
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Accenture plc
- Medtronic plc.
- Microchip Technology Incorporated
- Honeywell International
- HDFC Bank Limited
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation
- Union Pacific Corporation
- International Business Machines Corporation
- The TJX Companies
- Truist Financial Corporation
- Duke Energy Corporation (Holding Company)
- ICICI Bank Limited
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.