Stock Price Quote for MGC
What does Vanguard Mega Cap ETF do?
The Fund seeks to track the performance of a benchmark index that measures the investment return of the largest-capitalization stocks in the United States. The Fund employs indexing investment approach designed to track the performance of the CRSP US Mega Cap Index. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is Vanguard Mega Cap ETF traded on?
Shares for Vanguard Mega Cap ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "MGC".
Other Popular Funds from Vanguard
Similar Funds about U.S. Large Cap Equity
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust
- iShares Core S&P 500 ETF
- Vanguard S&P 500 ETF
- Invesco QQQ Trust
- Schwab U.S. Large-Cap ETF
- iShares Russell 1000 ETF
- SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF Trust
- Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight ETF
- Vanguard Large-Cap ETF
- Goldman Sachs ActiveBeta U.S. Large Cap Equity ETF
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 ETF
- ProShares S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats ETF
- First Trust Capital Strength ETF
- iShares S&P 100 ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Low Volatility ETF
- Schwab Fundamental U.S. Large Company Index ETF
- First Trust Rising Dividend Achievers ETF
- Invesco FTSE RAFI U.S. 1000 ETF
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 High Dividend ETF
- Global X NASDAQ 100 Covered Call ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.