Stock Price Quote for LQD
What does iShares iBoxx USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF do?
The Fund seeks to track the investment results of the Markit iBoxx USD Liquid Investment Grade Index which is a rules-based index consisting of liquid, US dollar-denominated, investment grade corporate bonds for sale in the US. The Fund invests at least 90% in component securities and at least 95% in corporate bonds. To learn more, visit their official website at ishares.com/us.
What exchange is iShares iBoxx USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF traded on?
Shares for iShares iBoxx USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "LQD".
Other Popular Funds from Blackrock
Similar Funds about U.S. Corporate Fixed Income
- iShares Broad USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- iShares Aaa-A Rated Corporate Bond ETF
- Franklin Liberty Investment Grade Corporate ETF
- ProShares Investment Grade-Interest Rate Hedged ETF
- iShares ESG Aware USD Corporate Bond ETF
- PIMCO Investment Grade Corporate Bond Index ETF
- Goldman Sachs Access Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- Vanguard Total Corporate Bond ETF
- iShares Interest Rate Hedged Corporate Bond ETF
- Principal Investment Grade Corporate Active ETF
- SPDR Portfolio Corporate Bond ETF
- Vanguard ESG U.S. Corporate Bond ETF
- iShares Edge Investment Grade Enhanced Bond ETF
- iShares BBB Rated Corporate Bond ETF
- JPMorgan Corporate Bond Research Enhanced ETF
- iShares Inflation Hedged Corporate Bond ETF
- Invesco Fundamental Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- WisdomTree U.S. Corporate Bond Fund
- ProShares S&P 500 Bond ETF
- SPDR Bloomberg SASB Corporate Bond ESG Select ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.