Stock Price Quote for LMBS
What does First Trust Low Duration Opportunities ETF do?
The Fund seeks to generate current income with a secondary objective of capital appreciation. Under normal market conditions, the Fund will seek to achieve its investment objectives by investing at least 80% of its net assets in mortgage-related debt securities and other mortgage-related instruments. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is First Trust Low Duration Opportunities ETF traded on?
Shares for First Trust Low Duration Opportunities ETF are traded on the Nasdaq exchange under ticker symbol "LMBS".
Other Popular Funds from First Trust
- First Trust Value Line Dividend Index Fund
- First Trust Dow Jones Internet Index Fund
- First Trust Capital Strength ETF
- First Trust Preferred Securities & Income ETF
- First Trust Cloud Computing ETF
- First Trust Rising Dividend Achievers ETF
- First Trust TCW Opportunistic Fixed Income ETF
- First Trust NASDAQ Cybersecurity ETF
- First Trust Enhanced Short Maturity ETF
- First Trust NASDAQ-100 Technology Sector Index Fund
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.