Stock Quote for LCG
What does Sterling Capital Focus Equity ETF do?
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The adviser selects stocks in companies that, in its view, demonstrate potential for sustainable competitive advantages, visible reinvestment opportunities, and have experienced management teams. The Fund invests at least 80% of the Fund's net assets in equity securities.
What exchange is Sterling Capital Focus Equity ETF traded on?
Shares for Sterling Capital Focus Equity ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "LCG".
Similar Funds about U.S. Large Cap Growth Equity
- Vanguard Growth ETF
- iShares Russell 1000 Growth ETF
- iShares S&P 500 Growth ETF
- Schwab U.S. Large-Cap Growth ETF
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 Growth ETF
- Vanguard Mega Cap Growth ETF
- Vanguard Russell 1000 Growth ETF
- Vanguard S&P 500 Growth ETF
- iShares Russell Top 200 Growth ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Pure Growth ETF
- First Trust Large Cap Growth AlphaDEX Fund
- Nuveen ESG Large-Cap Growth ETF
- Invesco Dynamic Large Cap Growth ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 GARP ETF
- SoFi Select 500 ETF
- First Trust Multi-Manager Large Growth ETF
- Direxion Russell 1000 Growth Over Value ETF
- American Century Sustainable Growth ETF
- Nuveen Winslow Large-Cap Growth ESG ETF
- iShares Factors U.S. Growth Style ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other.
Disqus Advertisement Disclaimer
Ads that show up within the disqus comment area below are added in by disqus. Investomatica has no control over those ads and does not benefit from them.