Stock Quote for IWD
What does iShares Russell 1000 Value ETF do?
The Fund seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the Russell 1000 Value Index. Uses a replication strategy. The Index measures the performance of those Russell 1000 Index firms with lower price-to-book ratios and lower forecasted growth. To learn more, visit their official website at ishares.com/us.
What exchange is iShares Russell 1000 Value ETF traded on?
Shares for iShares Russell 1000 Value ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "IWD".
Other Popular Funds from Blackrock
- iShares Core S&P 500 ETF
- iShares Core U.S. Aggregate Bond ETF
- iShares Russell 1000 Growth ETF
- iShares Russell 2000 ETF
- iShares Core S&P Small-Cap ETF
- iShares Core S&P Mid-Cap ETF
- iShares Core S&P Total U.S. Stock Market ETF
- iShares iBoxx USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- iShares S&P 500 Growth ETF
- iShares TIPS Bond ETF
Similar Funds about U.S. Large Cap Value Equity
- Vanguard Value ETF
- iShares S&P 500 Value ETF
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 Value ETF
- Schwab U.S. Large-Cap Value ETF
- Vanguard Russell 1000 Value ETF
- Vanguard Mega Cap Value ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Pure Value ETF
- Vanguard S&P 500 Value ETF
- iShares Russell Top 200 Value ETF
- Nuveen ESG Large-Cap Value ETF
- First Trust Large Cap Value AlphaDEX Fund
- Invesco Dynamic Large Cap Value ETF
- JPMorgan U.S. Value Factor ETF
- Fidelity Value Factor ETF
- American Century Focused Large Cap Value ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Enhanced Value ETF
- AAM S&P 500 High Dividend Value ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Value with Momentum ETF
- Direxion Russell 1000 Value Over Growth ETF
- KFA Value Line Dynamic Core Equity Index ETF
Disqus Advertisement Disclaimer
Ads that show up within the disqus comment area below are added in by disqus for their own purposes. Investomatica has no control over those ads and does not benefit from them.